Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Classic

There are so many girls at my school that I see having french tipped nails, and I think to myself I want mine to look like that too but I don't want to get acrylic nails put on. First there are not cheep second they would probably irritate me. So I just figured why not just make my own french tips at home. IT was the best idea ever! I absolutely love them, They look clean and nice and can be dressed up for formal occasions or just for everyday wear.
Things you'll Need:
  1. Base polish /top coat
  2. White or cream colored nail polish
  3. Transparent pink or nude colored nail polish
  4. Clear tape
Steps:
  1. Apply the clear base coat to all of your nails. Allow this coat to dry completely, which can take between 1 and 5 minutes.
  2. Place a piece of clear tape on each nail, covering the nail bed. Make sure the edge of the piece of tape ends just at or below the tip of the nail and that this edge is straight. This will allow you to paint on a straight tip. Start at the outside of your pinkie nail and use the white or cream nail polish and paint on the tip in one stroke. Repeat with the remaining nails. Allow the polish to dry completely (about 5 minutes) and remove the clear tape from your nails.
  3. Apply a coat of transparent pink or nude polish to each nail. Allow it to dry for 3 to 5 minutes. Apply a second coat if necessary. Finish by applying the clear top coat and letting your fresh French manicure dry.
*Classic and Beautiful :)


No comments:

Post a Comment