Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Short Nail Friendly

I hate seeing all these girls with longer nails and that they can do absolutly anything they want to them. But for me its harder because I bite my nails so they are always short. So finding a design that even I can do just makes my day! This was one of the easiest ones I have ever done. Seriously, its easy on short, long, medium, just anybody! these nails are my moms so they are a little longer then I planned on but I promise it will still work on short ones.
Things you'll Need: (I would recomend china glaze, or OPI for the nail polish brands)
  1. Black nail polish
  2. White nail polish
  3. Yellow nail polish
  4. Orange nail polish
  5. Green nail polish
  6. Red nail polish
  7. Blue nail polish
  8. Pink nail polish
  9. Clear polish
  10. Tooth picks (5-6)
Steps:
  1. Take the black polish and create a think base coat. Two layers should be enough. ONLY ON THE THUMB NAIL!
  2. Once dry take the yellow polish and make a big C shape kind of closer to the tip of your nail.
  3. Cut out a V into the C shape so theres a black triangle at the top of the nail. This will be his mouth.
  4. Next color in whatever order you want, paint your whole nail(two coats). Do this on your other nails with the other colors...such as red orange, green, pink and blue.
  5. Take one tooth pick and dunk it in the back and on the tips of each colored nail make three little triangles for the ghost "feet".
  6. Take a new tooth pick and dunck it in the white and close to the nail bed make two dots representing theire eyes. For packman(thumb nail) make his eyes with the black polish.
  7. Then with the black tooth pick put a little dot inside the white eye dots like pupils.
  8. Lastly cover with the clear coat.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Gosh these are so cute I am going to have to do these. Thanks for posting some for short nails, I bite mine off too.

    ReplyDelete